Sunday, 8 February 2015

Stella


Have seen this post about Stella on the stable webpage for quite awhile, saw quite a few good FRs so decided to test drive her out. Messaged her and managed to get a schedule quite promptly. As I was walking into the apartment gates, a car zoomed past me and pulled up in front of the lift lobby. A slim lady in blue dress with nice wavy hair got out of the car and went into the lift. As I hurried towards the lift lobby, I just managed to caught a quick glimpse of her before the lift door closed. 

"Aiyah so unlucky", I thought to myself, "If I was a little faster then I will be able to take the lift with her.. I think she looks quite chio, hahaha." Never mind about that, I waited for the next lift and got up to the unit. 

Hmmm somehow this place feels familiar.. After waiting for a few minutes of messaging and calling, finally the door opened. Behind the door was exactly the lady who took the lift ahead of me!

As we walked to her room, I took the time to have a closer look at her. I would say that she has the attractive feminine look that most guys will not reject. However she is definitely not the SYT kind, I would guess that she is in her early 30s rather than 28 as per advertised on the website. 

Her looks do attract me and so I decided to go ahead with the rest of the activities. We got into the room, chatted abit and undressed to shower together. 

As her bra came off I have to admit I was a little disappointed. Her boobs are not as big as appeared in the pictures and the shape is not that perfect after all. Oh well, everyone knows why it is called a wonderbra.

After the shower we went onto the bed for a little chat and fondling before she started BBBJ on me. She took her time to do the BBBJ while looking at me with her lovely feminine eyes, it really felt good. I asked her to turn around, we got into the 69 position and I started painting her. She started moaning and her juices started flowing, it tasted nice. 

After quite a long 69, she got up to cap me and started riding. It feels warm and wet inside her even through the CD. Next she asked me to get into missionary position and I continued pumping her for a while longer before I surrendered. We showered together again, then got dressed, I quickly paid up and left as her next appointment is already waiting. As I left, I saw Hani (look at previous post) walk past, she was Stella's housemate! No wonder this place feels nostalgic when I first came in, hahah..

Anyway back to Stella, overall this was quite a satisfying session. She was demure and accomodating, exactly the qualities which would attract me to a woman. Although some aspects did fall short of my expectations, they were well compensated by others which exceeded. 


Summary
WL: Stella
Promoter: TT808
Venue: Balestier
HP: 9085 8266
 
DMG: $100 with room
Svc: Autoroam/BBBJ/FJ


Looks: 7/10 (Demure feminine look, my cup of tea)
Body: 7/10 (Fair and smooth skin)
Boobs: 6/10 (A little disappointed in this aspect)
BBBJ: 7 / 10 (Patient)
Painting: 7.5 / 10 (No smell, juicy and well maintained)
FJ: 7/10 (Accomodating and no hurry, provided stereo throughout)

RTF: Probably

No comments:

Post a Comment