Sunday, 8 February 2015

Hani

Test drove Hani a few weeks back, it was quite a satisfying session even as I think back about it. 

While she looks like she is in her mid 30s rather than 27 years old as advertised, her body could easily put someone 10 years younger than her to shame. 

She has natural big boobs, I would say about C cup on a slim body with almost no fats on her waist.

As soon as her clothes came off, I was so amazed that I could hardly keep my hands off her body. Her skin is fair and smooth, and it feels exceptionally good to be holding her by the slim waist and grabbing her boobs while in the shower. 



Without going into the details, the session ended very well and I would not hesitate RTF if the chance arises again.

Summary
WL: Hani / Ci Ci
Promoter: LT86, TT808
Venue: Balestier
HP: 94654307

DMG: $100 with room
Svc: BBBJ/Painting/FJ


Looks: 7/10 (Pleasant looking milf, estimate mid 30s)
Body: 8.5/10 (Almost perfect, slim body with fair smooth skin)
Boobs: 8/10 (Natural and looks good on her small frame)
BBBJ: 7.5 / 10 (Nice with slutty look)
Painting: 7 / 10 (No smell)
FJ: 8/10 (Accomodating and wet)

RTF: Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment