Wednesday, 21 October 2015

Xiao Qing / Tina

Had been travelling quite alot recently so did not have much time to explore the local scene. Maybe time to start another blog for overseas adventures? :) Back in concrete jungle, so just did a quick lookup at some familiar websites and something caught my eye...

Yes, what else but glorious boobs (look, at least I'm an honest guy) Saw the big boobs in the pictures for this FL. How could someone resist this? It didn't take long before I reached for my phone and contacted her.

Location was quite easy to find but once inside, I found her room strange and lacking in basic amenities - window was overlooking the kitchen, no hooks to hang clothes, tiny shower and toilet (separated). Not exactly the most welcoming place but I am not staying for long, so I don't really care much about that.

She looks young (perhaps early to mid 20s) and petite, probably around 1.55m. her boobs are big to the point that they are slightly sagging. I can only say they actually look nicer with much needed support from a bra. Still, there was nothing to complain about the fun bags once I laid my hands on them - they definitely feel natural to my seasoned hands, nothing artificial in there. Recommended for big boob lovers.


After stripping down she told me the shower area is too small (which is true) and asked me to shower alone. That was a big turn off for me. Subsequently everything was pretty SOP and BBBJ was mediocre, felt some teeth which was not too good by my standards. Even though she offered to change position from missionary to doggy during FJ, there was hardly any chemistry to speak of. In addition there were some typically irritating china stereo, keep saying stuff like "give me, give me" or "I want, I want", nothing that sounds very real. Not a big fan. In general she gets her job done but nothing much to shout about. Ok, probably nothing besides her boobs.

Name: Xiao Qing / Tina
Promoters: SGLonelyGuy , Lovers99 (as of Oct 2015)
Venue: Balestier
Contact: 81090142
Looks: 7/10 (Same as picture, young looking)
Shower: 0/10 (She say toilet too small so showered alone)
Boobs: 7.5/10 (Big D cup, abit sag, definitely for boob lovers)
Body: 6/10 (Abit short, not much butt, tummy fats)
BBBJ: 6/10 (At least 10mins but felt teeth, need training)
Painting: 7/10 (Responsive, no smell, wet easily)
FJ: 7/10 (Wet and accomodating)
Attitude: 6.5/10 (Initiate riding, offer to change position to doggie)
GFE: 5.5/10 (Did not try to hold conversation. Maybe no chemistry)
Overall: 6.5/10 (Ok but tried better)
Dmg: $100 + tips
RTF: Too many other gems to try

No comments:

Post a Comment