Chanced upon the website of this stable promoting Yezi and her pictures look tempting to me (esp her figure :D) so i decided to contact her for more details.Fortunately for me, her location turn out to be quite convenient for me, so i fast hand fast leg book an appointment with her and she msg me her address. Reached the place as per address but cant find her house so gave her a call. She gave a thorough description on how to get to her place and managed to find it finally.
Discreet location, would not have managed to find the place if not for her over the phone directions. Went ahead to the designated room and knocked, subsequently the door was opened by a petite lady.
Not exactly the 21yo SYT type, she seems to be in mid-20s but still nice looking, like those demure decent girls on the streets that you might take a second look.
Sat down and have a little chat with her before taking a shower together. Took the opportunity to roam her body and verified her skin is fair and smooth with B+ to C cup breasts and tender butt. A nice body - exactly what I was craving for :)
After shower I went on to lie on the bed and she crawled on top of me to give a catbath, at the same time using her nicely shaped breasts to give me a BM. I can feel her nipples getting erect so she was getting aroused as well. It added a ticklish feeling to the BM, which feels quite good.
My hands roamed all over her smooth skin and gave her butts a few squeezes, nice and firm. She moved further south and licked me all over before targeting my 2IC and started the BBBJ. My 2IC stood in attention and waited hard and long while she took her time to blow me.
Next she got the cap on and straddled on my dick, I can feel that she is already wet as I slide smoothly into her pussy. She let out a soft moan as I penetrated her and she started the ride. It feels good to be inside her warm wet pussy as I suckled on her breasts while she rode for the next few mins. She then asked me to get on top, which I promptly agreed by sitting up, grabbing her and putting us in the missionary position while my dick stayed inside her.
I started pumping her with long thrusts and she started to moan louder. My dick gets more and more shiok as I can feel her pussy getting more wet. As I was tired from the day of work, I decided to be lazy and not change position anymore.
After another 15 mins of pumping, I surrendered and unloaded. I lay on her with my body dripping sweat, and she reached out for tissue to wipe the sweat off me while she is still under me and my dick still inside her. Such a thoughtful lady.
After a few mins of rest, we cleaned up and showered together again. Dressed, paid up and I left a fully satisfied man.


Summary
WL: Ye ZiPromoter: Darklord
Venue: Roberts Lane (near Farrer Park MRT)
HP: 86699543
DMG: $100 with room
Svc: BBBJ/BM/FJ
Looks: 8/10 (demure looking)
Body: 8.5/10 (petite, fair & smooth skin)
Boobs: 8/10 (nicely shaped B+ to C cup with sensitive nipples)
BM: 7/10 (use her nipple to arouse u)
FJ: 8/10 (no rush)
Attitude: 8.5/10 (thoughtful & willing to please)
Overall: 8/10
RTF: Yes

No comments:
Post a Comment